Karen Temple, Attorney at Law LLLC is a Maui-based limited liability law company.
The firm's clientele includes residents of Maui County and individuals who live
elsewhere (throughout the world) but who have assets, own or wish to acquire real property on Maui,
or other estate planning matters on Maui.
Our goal is to provide legal services to our clients, within the
scope of our practice, in as professional and efficient a manner as
possible, at a reasonable cost.
- Western New England College of Law - Springfield, MA (In Progress)
LLM in Estate Planning & Elder Law
- Willamette University College of Law - Salem, Oregon (1994)
- University of California, Santa Barbara - Santa Barbara,
B.A. Business Economics
- Hawaii Bar Association
- Probate Section
- Under Law Section
- Real Estate Section
- American Bar Association
- Maui County Bar Association
- Maui Estate Planning Council (1995-1997)
- Hospice Maui, Board of Directors (2003-2010), President (2009)
- Maui Coastal Land Trust, Board of Directors (2000-2002)
- Gold Star Wealth Management (2011-2013)